Planning a get away?
The joys of planning a holiday or short break can also bring problems of finding someone to look after and care for your pets if you can’t take them with you. The cat can go to the cattery, the dog can go to the kennels, but where do your chickens go? Little Eaton Farm now offers a chicken boarding service, and at just £1 per chicken per night it is great value too.
We take chicken care very seriously and you can be sure that your girls will be in great hands:
- •On arrival all birds will be checked for obvious signs of disease
- •Your chickens stay in our visitor accommodation, housed away from stock chickens
- •The coop will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected after each group
- •Stay includes all bedding, food and water
- •We love chickens and ensure that yours get the expert care and attention they deserve
- •All for just £1 per chicken, per night
Chickens will not be let out to free range whilst in our care. We will look after them as if they were our own. We cannot however be held responsible for any loss or damage to the birds whilst in our care. All birds must be collected on date agreed as the coop may be booked for next’s boarders, unless prior arrangement has been made.